You have a flair and love for business. In all its facets. All over the world.
What awaits you?
- Your passion for innovative solutions will contribute significantly to the development and digitalization of BMW Toolmanagement.
- As part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team, you will drive the transformation of BMW Toolmanagement into a new era.
- Supported by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from various stations with a strong focus on development process, and project management.
- Subsequently, you will gain unique insights and tailored on the job training allowing you to grow with your tasks.
- In doing so, you will have the chance to increase your level of responsibility and contribute to the future of mobility.
- To give you the full picture, you will explore new work areas in an international context, growing your own invaluable network of global contacts.
Starting on 1st October 2022, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
What you should have?
- A university degree with the focus on mechanical engineering, operation management, automation engineering, industrial engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- A structured approach to complex projects and operational questions.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
- Ideally some experience of studying, working or travelling abroad or a track record of participating in extracurricula activities in English.
Gross salary: EUR 4.205,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
Frau Anja Hopfgartner Recruiterin