Ref. Nr.: BMW_21_019
Steyr Vollzeit/38,5 Std. ab 4.205,00
Global Leader Development Programme Quality Management - Procured Parts (f/m/x)
WE CAN OPEN THE DOOR. BUT YOU HAVE TO WALK THROUGH IT.
GET THE SKILLS TO SUCCEED – THE GLOBAL
LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
You have a flair and love for business. In all its facets. All over the world. Then we have a perfect investment for you: our Global Leader Development Programme. Benefit from international experience and variation, and step by step learn the skills you need to succeed. If you are passionate about mobility solutions for tomorrow and enjoy taking on responsibility, you’re in good
Global Leader Development Programme
Quality Management - Procured Parts (f/m/x)
Job reference: AT01863
What awaits you?
- Supported by an experienced mentor, you will benefit fromvarious stations within the plant and network with a strong focus on production processes, product quality and project management.
- You will be leading optimisation projects for operational and administrative plant processes.
- Within your role you are expected to develop and support innovative solutions for the engine production area (and potentially within our e-mobility production network).
- To achieve this, it is required to apply technical knowledge for proactive quality results as well as state-of-the-artanalysation and optimisation tools.
- With your experience in the network and your educational background you should create transparency for the future regarding organizational requirements.
- To get to the necessary results it will be necessary to take part in relevant decision-making processes by presenting outcomes and results.
- To achieve all this, you can expect to be part of an experienced and passionate operations team within the production area which you should join in an active way.
What you should have?
- A university degree with the focus on mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- A structured approach to complex projects and operational questions.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
- Ideally some experience of studying, working or travelling abroad or a track record of participating in extracurricular activities in English.
Gross salary: EUR 4.205,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for Quality Managment and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) open doors for you.
All you have to do is walk through them.
Starting on 1st April 2022, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
Please note: As part of the selection process for the GLDP, you may be invited to an online assessment. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage www.bmwwerk-steyr.at/karriere.