Tecloan is a young dynamic recruiting company combined with a long-term technical experience of our employees! We have specialized ourselves in bringing together professional technicans with companies searching for qualified staff. Our clients include both small local and very well-known international companies.
One of our clients is an international technology Group and supplies plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is a technology and market leader in hydropower, in the pulp and paper industry, in the metalworking and steel industries, and in municipal and industrial solid/liquid separation. Acutally they are searching for a:
Sales Operation Manager (w/m/d)
- a college degree in Engineering, Science or marketing
- at least 3 years experience in Sales Operations role
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- excellent leadership and mentorship skills
- strong analytical skills
- ability to perform advanced computing functions
- advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets Advanced knowledge of SAP analytics
- familiarity with databases and sales software
- Provide ongoing sales analytics support for the HPU Sales leadership team. This role plays a vital role in the ongoing evolution of the sales/marketing strategy of ANDRITZ HPU.
- Provide ongoing sales analytics support for our EMEA team and channel partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build and support the Marketing lead generation to sales hand off processes.
- Identify sales operations related opportunities for improved processes and drive the needed changes.
- Coordinate with the order management team leadership to support the needed process improvements and maintenance.
- Coordinate with the finance team to manage/support the order process as needed.
- Coordinate with IT for the maintenance, development of the Sales analytics tool.
- Provide statistical support for the purpose of sales projections to the different plants as well as logistics teams.
- Facilitate & Coordinate market intel with PDM required to introduce new products.
- Other special projects as required