Tecloan is a young dynamic recruiting company combined with a long-term technical experience of our employees! We have specialized ourselves in bringing together professional technicans with companies searching for qualified staff. Our clients include both small local and very well-known international companies.
One of our clients is an international technology Group and supplies plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is a technology and market leader in hydropower, in the pulp and paper industry, in the metalworking and steel industries, and in municipal and industrial solid/liquid separation. Acutally they are searching for a:
Design Engineer (m/w/d)
- In this responsible and varied position at the Graz site, you will work independently on the Design Engineer for Siemens NX design tasks.
- Mechanical engineer Education (HTL)
- Mechanical design engineering experience, computer-assisted (3D) design know how
- Thorough knowledge of product applications, product design techniques and engineering standards, solid understanding of pump applications and types, in depth knowledge of hydraulic fundamentals and how to relate to pumps and pump systems.
- High level of motivation and individual in-iterative, sense of responsibility, honesty, accuracy, and objectivity
- Make decisions around priorities, willingness to learn and develop
- The function holder has collaborative in-tripersonal skills, a high degree of flexibility and values
- Communication and involvement of other colleagues and culture, ability to motivate, openness
- Design Engineer for Siemens NX design tasks, Teamcenter (migration-, release processes)
- Preparation of information and technical support to product management, supply chain, sales- and order processing team in the implementation of new products. Realization of projects for standardized pumps
- Design and develop new products for standardized pumps (global), engineering for specific products
- Cooperation with other departments (QM, Supply chain management, manufacturing,) or providing superior solutions during development Process
- Develop detailed production drawings and manufacturing instructions as well as required calculations (e.9. FEM, cost, weight, .. ) for newly developed products for standard pumps. Conceptual and detailed design of hydraulic pumps.
- 3D design of parts and assemblies.
- Collect information and analyze the market concerning requirements, standards, and similar products.
- Plan and specify product design validation and verification.
- Implement design improvements due to cost reduction, quality issues, functional enhancement, or product customization to existing products.